DASA Certification Instructions
DIVISION OF INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
DASA REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Division of Instructional Support Services is offering the Dignity for All Students (DASA) 6 Hour Course for Certification on the following dates:
Workshops are from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm and are being held at Orange-Ulster BOCES main campus, 53 Gibson Road, Goshen, NY 10924 in the Carl Onken Conference Center (located behind the Career and Technical Building).
Registration is via Frontline (My Learning Plan).
- Go to Orange-Ulster BOCES website which is www.ouboces.org
- Click on “quick links” on the top right corner
- Click on “Workshops” (This will bring you directly to our workshop catalog)
- Under “Select One or More Options” use the drop down arrow and click “School Improvement”
- Workshops will be in date order
- Find the workshop you wish to attend and click on the title
- Click on “enroll now”
- Follow the prompts
- Click on either “district pays” or “personal check”
- If you are paying by check, it should be made out to Orange-Ulster BOCES in the amount of $100.00, and mailed two weeks prior to the workshop to Orange-Ulster BOCES, Department of Instructional Support Services, 4 Harriman Drive, Goshen, NY 10924. You will not be able to attend the workshop if payment has not been received.
- If your district is paying for your attendance at this workshop, a copy of the Purchase Order should be emailed to email@example.com two weeks prior to the workshop.
- You may pay for the training only with a money order the day of the workshop.
- Please keep in mind that you will not receive certification for this course until payment has been received.