What Are Component School Services?
School districts face many challenges that require innovative and cost-effective solutions ranging from training teachers to planning curriculum, from purchasing computers to automating libraries, and keeping buildings free of hazards to organizing and storing records.
Orange-Ulster BOCES provides leadership and coordination in a wide variety of services for its component school districts that streamline programs and save money.
- BoardDocs Pro
- Contract Analysis
- Cooperative Purchasing
- Forecast 5 Analytics
- GASB 45 (Fiscal Impact Analysis)
- Grant Writer
- Health and Safety/Risk Management
- Health Plan Coordination
- Human Resources Manager
- Interscholastic Athletics Coordinator
- Records Management
- Shared Attendance Officer
- Shared School Lunch Manager
- Transportation - Special Education, Other Programs, Bus Driver Staff Development & Testing