Adult Education General Information
Further information regarding BOCES programs may be obtained by calling the BOCES Office of Adult Educational Services at (845) 781-6715 Ext 2, between the hours of 9 AM & 3 PM, Monday- Friday.
We retain our instructors to teach in their areas of expertise. In our opinion, there are no better instructors to be found. Our instructors are not permitted to use the classroom for personal gain nor to solicit clients or customers. Therefore, we are not responsible for any advice or consultation given beyond classroom settings and course curriculum materials.
The offering of all courses is at the determination of Orange-Ulster BOCES, which reserves the right to cancel courses at any time.
Damage to or Loss of Personal Property or Injury on Premises of Off-Site
We do not assume any responsibility, real or imposed, for the loss of personal property or injury of any student.
- What is the refund policy?
- Are children permitted in classes?
- Are there special fees?
- What is the cost of evening courses and books?
- How do I order books?
- Will I receive a course completion certificate?
- Do courses have prerequisites?
- Are the facilities accessible?
- How can I find out about emergency closings and delays?
- Are there funding opportunities for adult education students?