CTE Student Recognition/Scholarships
Each year, the CTE Student Recognition Committee awards over $20,000 in scholarships to graduating CTE students. Some of these scholarships are internal, funded and given by the BOCES Career and Technical Education Center. Others are external, funded and given by outside donors who wish to recognize our students for their studies and success in their CTE programs.
Below are several helpful links for students who will be graduating in June and are interested in applying for internal and/or external scholarships. For additional information or forms not available online, students should see their CTE instructor.
Scholarship applications are due on Friday, May 6, 2022.
The class code for the Google Classroom scholarship application page below is wf44ewj
Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan (CFOS) Scholarships
- Devin Michael Housmann Memorial Scholarship Packet (CFOS)
- Caitlin Hammaren Scholarship Packet (CFOS)
- Alison Klepper Memorial Scholarship Packet (CFOS)
- Nebrasky Foundation Scholarship Packet (CFOS)
- Roy D. Parker Education Scholarship Packet (CFOS)
- EJ Szulwach Environmental Scholarship Packet (CFOS)