School Breakfast and Lunch is Available to All Students at No Charge!
Please see the Orange-Ulster BOCES Food Services Parent Handbook for Additional Information.
Orange-Ulster BOCES Food Service Objectives
Orange-Ulster BOCES recognizes that students need adequate nourishing food in order to grow, learn and maintain health, and we are committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle.
We meet or exceed nutritional standards as provided by state and federal regulations and as required by the National School Lunch Program and we give priority to serving a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, promoting healthy eating patterns.
THINK SMART, EAT WELL AND EXERCISE DAILY!
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Allergies/Special Dietary Needs
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)
- FFVP -Fresh Fruits & Vegetables Program
- Final Rule Nutrition Standards in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Civil Rights Compliance
Summer Meals are available for students
For free summer meal locations in your area please call the USDA Hotline at 1 (866) 348-6479.
Food Service Resources
Find information about the Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) program providing food benefits for families during COVID-19 school closures.
Find information from the USDA Food and Nutrition Service about finding meals for students
Find information from the USDA Food and Nutrition Service about eating healthy by varying your veggies