Orange-Ulster BOCES Food Service Objectives
Orange-Ulster BOCES Food Service recognizes that students need adequate nourishing food in order to grow, learn and maintain health, and they are committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle.
We are dedicated to contributing to students' nutritional well-being and prevention of disease by...
- Careful selection of foods and beverages
- Meet or exceed nutritional standards as provided by state and federal regulations and as required by the National School Lunch Program
- Prepare foods in ways that will appeal to students, retain nutritive quality and foster life-long good eating habits
- Serve in grade-appropriate portions sold at reasonable and standard pricing
- Give priority to serving fresh fruit
THINK SMART, EAT WELL AND EXERCISE DAILY!
School Breakfast and Lunch is Available to All Students at No Charge!
Please see the Orange-Ulster BOCES Food Services Parent Handbook for Additional Information.